As per, Federal Law No. 2 of 2015, in UAE, a company shall take one of the following forms:
- a- Joint Liability Company.
- b- Simple Commandite Company.
- c- Limited Liability Company.
- d- Public Joint Stock Company.
- e- Private Joint Stock Company.
- d- Professional license
Apart from the companies which may be established under the CCL, (Federal Law 2 of 2015), the UAE Civil Transactions Law, Federal Law No.5 of 1985 (Civil Code)Provides for the information of these forms of civil or Professional entities, Namely:
- Companies to perform work(work services companies)
- Speculative venture partnerships
- Mudaraba companies.
- We have a well experienced team of lawyers who can advise the investors/promoters with the right structure for their intended business and provide all the necessary whole scale support for formation and incorporation of business entities, suited for them. Our Lawyers have the expertise and experience in carrying out promptly procedural formalities pertaining to company incorporation and flawlessly drafting all documents required for the same. Our lawyers were instrumental in forming a lot of such successful business structures both onshore as well as offshore, all over UAE, including in Free Zones.